Can someone please show me the way?

by 2:00:00 μ.μ. 0 αγκάθια



Inside this cold heart is a dream That's locked in a box that I keep Buried a hundred miles deep Deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence And somewhere inside is the key To everything I want to feel But the dark summer dawns of my memory Are lost in a place that can never be Can someone please show me the way? Can someone please help me? 'Cause I cannot see and the silence is raging Silence Silence Fade into silence Memory Memory Inside is the key to a memory

elena porcupine

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 αγκάθια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Έτσι απλά μου σχολίασαν...